• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I Wanna See the Courthouse Movie! Updated Schedules, Links to Casefiles

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Astute observation by KF. Pat literally hired a lawyer who didn't even graduate from an accredited school and whose law office is his apartment lol

View attachment 8304
I’ll defend Fatso here. This would be Brinton’s move.

Brinton’s whole playbook is that you hire him and then he finds local lawyers in the jurisdictions needed to do his bidding. I would be surprised if Brinton was not watching live and communicating with Mayr in real time during the hearing. If he didn’t do that, he certainly collaborated with him on their arguments.

if he did neither of those things and just farmed out the work for this part, then he truly gave zero fucks at all about actually winning.

G

Brinton’s whole playbook is that you hire him and then he finds local lawyers in the jurisdictions needed to do his bidding. I would be surprised if Brinton was not watching live and communicating with Mayr in real time during the hearing. If he didn’t do that, he certainly collaborated with him on their arguments.

if he did neither of those things and just farmed out the work for this part, then he truly gave zero fucks at all about actually winning.
It is pretty obvious Brinton wrote the documents or whatever because they pretty much only have WI case references in them.

But I mean hiring a Stav lookalike traffic lawyer who works out of his half-house against firm dedicated to internet law... Bravo SFWA...

cardwell

Forum Clout
b092d07a5afead967efe7731d5184ad5.jpg

Well, it's finally official.

Atalking is legal in the state of Wisconsin.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
I am rather pissed that I wasn't able to post during the trial as I was reading the live updates and was suffering from major rib damage the whole afternoon.

Fuck you Patrick S. Tomlinson you big fat piggly wiggly. How does that feel fucker ? Ya got quashed ! now be a good child and pay up, quietly, soo quietly.

BudDickman

Forum Clout

This might be another argument for Resto committing malpractice here. The client wants the best representation possible, not a traffic lawyer who will act as a puppet. There is no reason for Patrick to cheap out and get a traffic lawyer to make arguments in a defamation case (by the way, he represented himself in traffic court) if he has someone else funding it.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Agreed, I would never tell Patso this so don’t let it out of the secret forum but he has an open and shut malpractice case against Minc Law. I don’t want to see him rich but he would be set for life if he pursued it. Fortunately he’s too fucking dumb.
This might be another argument for Resto committing malpractice here. The client wants the best representation possible, not a traffic lawyer who will act as a puppet. There is no reason for Patrick to cheap out and get a traffic lawyer to make arguments in a defamation case (by the way, he represented himself in traffic court) if he has someone else funding it.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Agreed, I would never tell Patso this so don’t let it out of the secret forum but he has an open and shut malpractice case against Minc Law. I don’t want to see him rich but he would be set for life if he pursued it. Fortunately he’s too fucking dumb.
I checked, there's no current exploits; we're safe in here.

He should start with Mayr Law. The fact that some DMV lawyer from a non-ABA accredited "law" school signed on to fight a complex technology-based First Amendment case... Jesus, both judges told him to his face he had no idea what he was talking about!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I checked, there's no current exploits; we're safe in here.

He should start with Mayr Law. The fact that some DMV lawyer from a non-ABA accredited "law" school signed on to fight a complex technology-based First Amendment case... Jesus, both judges told him to his face he had no idea what he was talking about!
It's weird because a small part of me sympathised with Mayr's arguments however, you done fucked it up, boy. You wanted a thing but didn't go about it the right way.

He was so pathetic pleading for the judge to see the case from his perspective that I felt pity for his ineptitude. Pig on the other hand is easily hateable and you enjoy when he gets smashed.