• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I Wanna See the Courthouse Movie! Updated Schedules, Links to Casefiles

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
It's weird because a small part of me sympathised with Mayr's arguments however, you done fucked it up, boy. You wanted a thing but didn't go about it the right way.

He was so pathetic pleading for the judge to see the case from his perspective that I felt pity for his ineptitude. Pig on the other hand is easily hateable and you enjoy when he gets smashed.
I felt bad for Stavros Mawr on a human level, but he’s clearly not cut out for serious law and should have stuck with traffic law. He’s a natural born speed bump.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
This might be another argument for Resto committing malpractice here. The client wants the best representation possible, not a traffic lawyer who will act as a puppet. There is no reason for Patrick to cheap out and get a traffic lawyer to make arguments in a defamation case (by the way, he represented himself in traffic court) if he has someone else funding it.
And judging from his reviews, hes not even a good traffic lawyer. Pat and Resto are complete fuckups and I'm so happy they found each other.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It's weird because a small part of me sympathised with Mayr's arguments however, you done fucked it up, boy. You wanted a thing but didn't go about it the right way.

He was so pathetic pleading for the judge to see the case from his perspective that I felt pity for his ineptitude. Pig on the other hand is easily hateable and you enjoy when he gets smashed.

his argument had absolutely no merit at all, it was deeply embarrassing to watch. The judge knew it, Pena knew it - even Stav knew it. He was humiliated.
I’m sure they kept trying to tell Pig he had no case but he kept ploughing ahead anyway

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You really need to take a step back and appreciate this whole thing

Fat retard gets attacked by one man on Reddit, instead of letting it go he is such a relentlessly autistic cunty dickhead that he forces a snowball effect of people to troll him. Then he spends close to $200,000 trying to sue 60 anonymous forum posters who called him fat, losing all of his money and creating thousands and thousands of more people to laugh at him and call him fat

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
So now we wait to see what Pat does with his WI case. Do they just walk away or do they show up with zero new information?

Nothing happens, resto uses this as an out to finally kill the case.

Although, obviously, even if they got quasi’s info and deposed him - he literally couldn’t further the case or name anybody since he doesn’t know who anybody is.

I guess if Pat can get the money together somehow he will sue them for malpractice. The next story arc is bankruptcy proceedings and lien saga’s

Forum Clout
The shit with Stavros Esquire was how stubbornly he stuck to the same argument, when it was shot down every single time.

1st video trial: "We need Quasi's identity to uncover the other 59 John Does". Judge says no, that doesn't satisfy Krinsky. Stavros lies and says Quasi posted about leaving false anti-Jew reviews, Stein says okay find that, that might satisfy Krinsky.

1st supplemental briefing: "We need Quasi's identity to uncover the other 59 John Does". Stein says you already argued that, satisfy Krinsky, one more chance.

2nd supplemental briefing: "We need Quasi's identity to uncover the other 59 John Does". Stein says he's recommending the quash and apparently writes a lengthy decision on the matter (Shulman briefly mentions this at the beginning of the trial)

2nd video quash: "We need Quasi's identity to uncover the other 59 John Does". Shulman says that's not how the law works. "We need Quasi's identity to uncover the other 59 John Does". Shulman says they're dead wrong about that. "We need Quasi's identity to uncover the other 59 John Does". Shulman asks Pena if he has anything to say, Pena says he agrees with the court but one small $6300 exception that he'd like to address.

These are professional judges, not middle schoolers. You can't win them over going YES I CAN! YES I CAN! YES I CAN! YES I CAN! until they give up and you get your way.

G

Nothing happens, resto uses this as an out to finally kill the case.

Although, obviously, even if they got quasi’s info and deposed him - he literally couldn’t further the case or name anybody since he doesn’t know who anybody is.

I guess if Pat can get the money together somehow he will sue them for malpractice. The next story arc is bankruptcy proceedings and lien saga’s

It has never made any sense there was no real plan. Piecing together the logic from his stalking podcast appearance, the josiah tapes, covidcumia boomer texts, his plan was:
  1. Subpoena cloudflare to identify Quasi
  2. He gets scared and then identifies Spaceedge (canyon). He's the capstone remember.
  3. If quasi pushes back depose him and then scare him more with knowledge from the secret forum.
  4. Everyone gets scared of criminal charges and turns on each other. Spaceedge starts flipping to avoid prison. It's chaos.

This appears to be based entirely on the information the mole was feeding him about how there's a sopranos style hierarchy. He then has to sue everyone in their own states and hope they have longer than 1 (or 2 at this point), year statute of limitations.

Everything points to using this lawsuit to dox people then he can write his book and go on tour as the nazi troll slayer. There was never a possibility of collecting money from the suit itself.

G

It was pretty long but here's his conclusion. It doesn't really make sense as the sanctions are mandatory as Schulman said, but he is basically a "judge in training". He's a lawyer in good standing who is doing this for free as training. He probably saved Schulman hours of work. Stein even mentioned that this was a fun and interesting case.
234rewqsd.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I have been predicting pat suing resto if the case fails since the beginning. Pat always blames everyone else and pat wants nothing more than a windfall of money from a lawsuit. Its his retirement plan.
Pat is quiet on twitter today, I think Resto let him know today it’s all over and the money is due. Patso has ignored reality the whole time for the lol suit and now there’s real consequences to his stupid actions.

G

It has never made any sense there was no real plan. Piecing together the logic from his stalking podcast appearance, the josiah tapes, covidcumia boomer texts, his plan was:
  1. Subpoena cloudflare to identify Quasi
  2. He gets scared and then identifies Spaceedge (canyon). He's the capstone remember.
  3. If quasi pushes back depose him and then scare him more with knowledge from the secret forum.
  4. Everyone gets scared of criminal charges and turns on each other. Spaceedge starts flipping to avoid prison. It's chaos.

This appears to be based entirely on the information the mole was feeding him about how there's a sopranos style hierarchy. He then has to sue everyone in their own states and hope they have longer than 1 (or 2 at this point), year statute of limitations.

Everything points to using this lawsuit to dox people then he can write his book and go on tour as the nazi troll slayer. There was never a possibility of collecting money from the suit itself.
The book was a bonus, this was all about file a case, watch the yelp reviewer delete it. The plan was the site owner closes it we all scatter, somehow a lawsuit would then make everybody else afraid to start a new site. I doubt that logic was correct. Brinton used the law as a cudgel, it's not about justice, not in a de jure sense nor de facto one. His firms whole practice is to scare true reviews that are negative off sites. That's it. I spoke to him, he was a weasel and braggart, who tried to make the obit site stuff sound so terrible as he excused his pig client.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
It was pretty long but here's his conclusion. It doesn't really make sense as the sanctions are mandatory as Schulman said, but he is basically a "judge in training". He's a lawyer in good standing who is doing this for free as training. He probably saved Schulman hours of work. Stein even mentioned that this was a fun and interesting case.
View attachment 8330
lmao, I wonder if this was what Pat kept referring to when he was sexting CovidCumia. Pat thought this was going to get rubber-stamped by Shulman and he'd be off the hook for the monetary sanctions. Not so.

G

I hear Pat's tried to define reality in the past and that's exactly what he's doing now. He doesn't want SFWA getting any idea of what has just happened. He's still willing to believe that the lowest-rung twink lawyer has another game plan. The game plan is to suck his boyfriend's dick and play Mario Kart.