• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Investigator responsible for catching Torswats thinks Jackie is a retard

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
She responded and is so mad! Says Cafrozed (actual torswats investigator) may be a suspect because he makes fun of her and that police are targeting because she is a retarded schizophrenic.
Edit: She admits she investigated this guy and repeats his government name multiple times in these posts. Drink bleach, you spiteful fat cunt.
View attachment 219534
View attachment 219536
View attachment 219537
View attachment 219539View attachment 219540View attachment 219541
She must have got a resupply of adderall. Long winded cunt.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Member when Snackie first showed up and we thought she was a SpaceEdge bit for the first six months because she's too crazy to be a real person?

Also, this:
1000002118.jpg

May be the craziest thing she's ever said. It's a complete rejection of objective reality. Brad Dennis is literally the guy who caught Torswats. It's in every media report on the story. Now, is he a fed? Probably. Why doesn't he have an extensive online footprint to dig through? Probably because he's a fed. Is that a little sketchy? Sure.

But to call him "self-styled" is just unequivocally wrong. He's not self-styled. He's literally the guy who caught Torswats, while Jackie doxxed a random Swedish fella who is literally not Torswats.

This is giving me a migraine.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Member when Snackie first showed up and we thought she was a SpaceEdge bit for the first six months because she's too crazy to be a real person?

Also, this:
View attachment 219587

May be the craziest thing she's ever said. It's a complete rejection of objective reality. Brad Dennis is literally the guy who caught Torswats. It's in every media report on the story. Now, is he a fed? Probably. Why doesn't he have an extensive online footprint to dig through? Probably because he's a fed. Is that a little sketchy? Sure.

But to call him "self-styled" is just unequivocally wrong. He's not self-styled. He's literally the guy who caught Torswats, while Jackie doxxed a random Swedish fella who is literally not Torswats.

She's like Pat: Gaslighting when cornered.

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout

Also, this:
View attachment 219587

She's a grown woman with children, demanding people take her seriously, using the "I'm not a doodyhead, you're a doodyhead!" argument to make her case.

Forum Clout
She responded and is so mad! Says Cafrozed (actual torswats investigator) may be a suspect because he makes fun of her and that police are targeting because she is a retarded schizophrenic.
Edit: She admits she investigated this guy and repeats his government name multiple times in these posts. Drink bleach, you spiteful fat cunt.
View attachment 219534
View attachment 219536
View attachment 219537
View attachment 219539View attachment 219540View attachment 219541
Is this worth reading? I don't want to catch...whatever it is she has...definitely a neurological problem.

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
Is this worth reading? I don't want to catch...whatever it is she has...definitely a neurological problem.

Bullet points:

- Jackie is the best hacker in the world
- How dare law enforcement not keep her in the loop when she declared herself lead investigator
- Law enforcement, @cafrozed, us and Wired magazine are all part of a giant conspiracy against Jackie and have been since we all got her fired from the Biden administration

She's a fucking lunatic and thinks the world revolves around her.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Brad didn't call you a Self styled security researcher and blogger, the FBI did.
Yes the FBI mentioned you in their casework, its that aforementioned label of "Self styled security researcher and blogger"

Yes the Torswats channel "re-opened" it was you Jackie.

Jackie's best bit so far is getting fatty to file that scitzo Pro Se full of gibneyposting. She might top that with what comes next.

130IQ man uses this shitskins ramblings in a court document will never not be funny.
It's hard to know who is stupider, the one who wrote it, or the one who submitted it to a court.

Last edited:

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
This makes absolutely no fucking sense, Snackie.

1000002119.png

Why would he be trying to obscure the origins of Torswats? Is she seriously suggesting the FBI arrested the wrong guy and that Brad Dennis is actually Torswats?

That can't possibly be what she's insinuating here, right?

Edit: this is getting really fucking weird. Why would a guy who's supposedly a private investigator need to reach out to Jackie to get a guy's email when you can literally google it in two seconds?

1000002120.png

Jackie either fabricated that DM convo with Brad Dennis like she did the Telegram messages from Torswats, or Brad Dennis is investigating Jackie Singh and she doesn't realize it. Whatever is going on here, Brad Dennis did not reach out to Jackie because he needed someone's email.

This is so fucking autistic bros, I'm totally lost

Last edited:
  • Deleted by PorqueDealer
  • Reason: bit
Show…

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
This makes absolutely no fucking sense, Snackie.

View attachment 219591

Why would he be trying to obscure the origins of Torswats? Is she seriously suggesting the FBI arrested the wrong guy and that Brad Dennis is actually Torswats?

That can't possibly be what she's insinuating here, right?
Imagine what Patrick/Jackie would say if we attacked the credibility of an investigator that was responsible for arresting Torswats prior to his trial. We've been saying that Jackie is a bad actor since day one and she continues to prove us right every single day. Once a troll, always a troll.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
If that message to Jackie isnt made up, it reads to me like he's playing the setup game. He doesn't need that shit, he's having her perform tasks and use her credibility on tasks so he has a platform later for what his end goal is

it's what I would do, especially if I suspected she was involved

Forum Clout
Bullet points:

- Jackie is the best hacker in the world
- How dare law enforcement not keep her in the loop when she declared herself lead investigator
- Law enforcement, @cafrozed, us and Wired magazine are all part of a giant conspiracy against Jackie and have been since we all got her fired from the Biden administration

She's a fucking lunatic and thinks the world revolves around her.
People with Aspergers shouldn't be given methamphetamines and SSRIs.

Forum Clout
Another 19 tweet rant incoming
View attachment 219595
I totally thought Cafrozed was an avatar for an FBI cover story involving how they were able to uncover Torwats's identity.

Sometimes they have to concoct fake reasons for finding out who criminals are (kinda like how they found out who John Doe was in Se7en).

I'm still not sure if Cafrozed is a real human being...since Brad Dennis doesn't appear to exist anywhere online or in real life.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Another 19 tweet rant incoming
View attachment 219595
I saw yesterday she was also claiming to be calling random twitter accounts to show they’re bots and asking why they aren’t picking up their phones. She’s full on crazy now.

Some highlights - it’s tough to read her posts as they are all kinds of rambling insane nonsense
IMG_4560.jpeg

IMG_4561.jpeg

Here’s a story that never happened
IMG_4559.jpeg

Last edited: