• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Investigator responsible for catching Torswats thinks Jackie is a retard

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I have hidden a camera in Jackie's house, I can see her hunched over her keyboard right now.
1724967711916.png

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
strathairn_bourneultimatum.jpg

"Boss, bad news, the Singh woman has uncovered Peter Janse. We're not sure how she did it but Moscow is on the phone demanding answers."

"Shit. Shit shit shit. Put Brad Dennis on the case, frame some random fat teenager and question Ms. Singh's credentials in the press release. If this Jackie lets Joe Biden or Kamala Harris know what we're up to, the entire operation is ruined."

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
I saw yesterday she was also claiming to be calling random twitter accounts to show they’re bots and asking why they aren’t picking up their phones. She’s full on crazy now.

Some highlights - it’s tough to read her posts as they are all kinds of rambling insane nonsense
View attachment 219603
View attachment 219604

Here’s a story that never happened
View attachment 219611

OK, I thought that the jokes re: her being a few cards short were just that. But no. She's fucking lost it. Oh, shit.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Just what anyone needs, another stinky pajeet calling them.

This would honestly be a lot funnier if she wasn't so crazy.

Calling someone's home over and over and then tweeting them "why aren't you answering?" is a pfg bit, unless it's a legitimate crazy person like Snackie. Then it's just crazy.

But Rick does the same shit. He's respond to tweets 24/7 but would never answer his phone. I guess he's a Russian bot, too.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
She responded and is so mad! Says Cafrozed (actual torswats investigator) may be a suspect because he makes fun of her and that police are targeting because she is a retarded schizophrenic.
Edit: She admits she investigated this guy and repeats his government name multiple times in these posts. Drink bleach, you spiteful fat cunt.
View attachment 219534
View attachment 219536
View attachment 219537
View attachment 219539View attachment 219540View attachment 219541
She really should be institutionalized. She's completely unhinged.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
“They’re trying to make me look dumb! Data poisoning! Gaslighting! Self-styled! <insert buzzword>! <insert another buzzword>!

You fled to Puerto Rico because you owe the IRS like $100,000.

You also may be like one of three people from the Biden Harris admin who actually got fired.

I think you have a little bit of a credibility problem sweetheart.

Forum Clout
“They’re trying to make me look dumb! Data poisoning! Gaslighting! Self-styled! <insert buzzword>! <insert another buzzword>!

You fled to Puerto Rico because you owe the IRS like $100,000.

You also may be like one of three people from the Biden Harris admin who actually got fired.

I think you have a little bit of a credibility problem sweetheart.
She was also working for Biden/Harris in a volunteer/intern capacity, wasn't she? She got fired from a job that wasn't even paying her. That's how problematic she is.

As others have said, watching her behavior isn't funny like the other characters from da show because she is legitimately psychotic and she has custody of some of her children. At least the other mentally ill losers in this story are childless or signed away their parental rights. Hopefully the IRS locks her up for her massive debt to them, or the Feds get her for all of her Torswats bullshit. Not that the enabling kike she lives with now is that much better for the kids, but God only knows what damage her psychosis, paranoia, and criminal activity is doing to those poor kids now.