• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Massive multi-tweet about Boomia incoming

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat accuses other people of being gullible? He’s low functioning autistic level gullible.
forrest-gump.gif

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
The fact that he showed this to Niki and she drunkingly nodded "Yep, that's convincing" just goes to show that 3 heads are not better than one.
And since she 'likes' every tweet of his, you know she's following this thread. He probably screamed across housing units "NIK, IM GONNA POST THAT BOOMIA THREAD NOW, YOU READY???". How embarrassed he must be when people started telling him that's a Sopranos actor lol. Stupid, fat faggot.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The only pieces of evidence we posted, for the sole reason of convincing my followers, aren't the only evidence we have. Now that they've been proven fake, we still won't show the other evidence we have. I'm sorry you're so stupid, I can't help you.
Crazy logic. Posts bad information, loses credibility. Then says "Trust me, I got this".

VizioDash

Forum Clout
And since she 'likes' every tweet of his, you know she's following this thread. He probably screamed across housing units "NIK, IM GONNA POST THAT BOOMIA THREAD NOW, YOU READY???". How embarrassed he must be when people started telling him that's a Sopranos actor lol. Stupid, fat faggot.
Pat would just hear back: "AYO SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA, IM TRYING TO FART OVER HERE"

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
The Geek Squad logo got my ribs fawkin good

Jackie isn't even qualified to mop their fuckin floors, nonetheless work there.

Reminder this "super hacker" plugged the KF .onion link into a clearnet browser window and then proclaimed that the site was down when it didn't load. Also had to sleep with young boys in exchange for a few lines of code back in her GNAA days because she couldn't write a single line herself.

All snacking, no hacking.