• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Massive multi-tweet about Boomia incoming

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
After making an ass of himself he is back to his regularly scheduled Elon tweets.

1694140950881.png

Forum Clout

That's an insult to retards, Adam Libby cooks better meals
Verifiably true. Adam has a group of lesbians that guide him in the kitchen and Pat has one lesbian that guides him in the kitchen. Pats dyke is fucking way more stupid than Libby's gash's. I don't think chef Libby's handlers would allow a ketchup and pistachio garnish for a gwwill chwwweese

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout

Verifiably true. Adam has a group of lesbians that guide him in the kitchen and Pat has one lesbian that guides him in the kitchen. Pats dyke is fucking way more stupid than Libby's gash's. I don't think chef Libby's handlers would allow a ketchup and pistachio garnish for a gwwill chwwweese
Plus, Adam Libby yells and curses at dogs who bother him with their barking.

If Pat tried that, the dogs would hop the fence, break his phone and slap him around.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
Certainly possible. Just the comment being like 10 years old or something and being written in a very boomia style has me thinking about it. That’d be quite the long con
I think Joe proves old boomers always are long winded. Pat's whole belief Boomia is Prongay is from reading here, yesterday he accused that twitter of being Boomia/Prongay after Jackie said it was Murphy right after I posted a tweet i saw. Pat is confused and when this sorts it self out he'll look foolish I'm sure.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
I've honestly always worried about Patrick doing something drastic...
I think the Prongay guy probably is armed with homosexual stylized firearms like Pat so it'll be a draw contest at his door if Pat goes to kill him, between an alleged hitman's kid and a gay rodeo clown's kid. I hope not but Pat is making some crazy threats and boasting he has addresses.

Edit: this post was made as humor should the Prongay actually be here I'm sure he's a nice older peace loving gentleman unlike Pat.