• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norma knows why nobody wants her nudes

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
We're coming up on the 10 year anniversary of her developing a personality.
667ef08251a76b3bf5fb1dc3ee937623.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
She was more appealing as a normal pretty girl. All that self confidence she's gained has her injecting her face to the point of botched. Will be hilarious to see how this develops
50d10a127aa315acd1dfafd09f9d7ea4.jpg

939664d1c488e9c27b70f76e0ce4e742.jpg
I hate that fake eyelash shit so much. It looks fucking stupid 100% of the time and when they inevitably cry and have their stupid fake eyelashes hanging on by a thread they look like fucking deranged mental patients.

Forum Clout
She was more appealing as a normal pretty girl. All that self confidence she's gained has her injecting her face to the point of botched. Will be hilarious to see how this develops
50d10a127aa315acd1dfafd09f9d7ea4.jpg

939664d1c488e9c27b70f76e0ce4e742.jpg
By 35 she'll look like a retarded plastic clown.

Then she'll move from "implied nudes" to sticking household objects up her asshole. Then I'll subscribe.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I hate that fake eyelash shit so much. It looks fucking stupid 100% of the time and when they inevitably cry and have their stupid fake eyelashes hanging on by a thread they look like fucking deranged mental patients.
Fat Betsy Restro is in the ridiculous fake eyelash business that’s currently popular. It’s a trend that needs to die.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
For every OF success story - "I make $75k a month! Just bought my first house with OF money!" there are 100,000 relatively hot chicks who figure "oh I can do that".

The only OF chick I follow, not financially but I'll download her free vidz when they pop up, you can tell what a hustler she is. She hired some 19-year-old kid with a nice dick to be her "intern", she orders Dominos and then lets the delivery driver assfuck her in her garage while her cuck "boyfriend" films.

Norma wants all the perks and benefits but still wants to maintain her dignity and do non-nude lingerie and bikini shots. There's younger, prettier, bustier, and sluttier gals out there, which is why most of your OF subs come from this place.
Lol Hustler Magazine used to be seen as beyond the pale and to graphic seriously Bettie Paige caused Riots , onlyfans is way below the bottom of the barrel 🤮 below 2$ Whores even

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Can anybody tell what that shit is on her window sill?
With better picture it seems she does have a duvet set with a shitty pattern and not a bare mattress.
Contents seem to be:
what i thought was a pill box sorter thing but on closer inspection not.
Laser etched glass souvenir ornament/paperweight
2 small rocks
travel bag with toiletries
2 metal brackets?. possibly for the curtain pole.

1729108437673.png

Full res image:
59032207c2200969cfc798fb53f7ba5f.png

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
With better picture it seems she does have a duvet set with a shitty pattern and not a bare mattress.
Contents seem to be:
what i thought was a pill box sorter thing but on closer inspection not.
Laser etched glass souvenir ornament/paperweight
2 small rocks
travel bag with toiletries
2 metal brackets?. possibly for the curtain pole.

View attachment 226715

Full res image:
59032207c2200969cfc798fb53f7ba5f.png
A literal rusty trombone in the background lmao

Mass.gov

Forum Clout
People who pay for this OnlyFans stuff are the saddest and lamest alive, right behind people who know all about it but pretend they don't pay for it like Jenna
I think there's some kind of (((grift))). Yes simps exist, but I dont think its just guys paying, I can see OF loss-leading for years and paying hoe's checks to hoe, just for the psyops' aspect. The people who own everything, can afford to have unprofitable ventures propped up by their more profitable ones, if the priority aim is social-engineering and not money making.