• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norma knows why nobody wants her nudes

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
I think there's some kind of (((grift))). Yes simps exist, but I dont think its just guys paying, I can see OF loss-leading for years and paying hoe's checks to hoe, just for the psyops' aspect. The people who own everything, can afford to have unprofitable ventures propped up by their more profitable ones, if the priority aim is social-engineering and not money making.

1000000265.png

Look at the photos of you talking to underage girls.
Why would you ever post those here?

Lol you are a stupid cave nigger with a lisp

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
For every OF success story - "I make $75k a month! Just bought my first house with OF money!" there are 100,000 relatively hot chicks who figure "oh I can do that".

The only OF chick I follow, not financially but I'll download her free vidz when they pop up, you can tell what a hustler she is. She hired some 19-year-old kid with a nice dick to be her "intern", she orders Dominos and then lets the delivery driver assfuck her in her garage while her cuck "boyfriend" films.

Norma wants all the perks and benefits but still wants to maintain her dignity and do non-nude lingerie and bikini shots. There's younger, prettier, bustier, and sluttier gals out there, which is why most of your OF subs come from this place.
No one here believes you don't pay for onlyfans.
Also nice "nice dick" faggot

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
I think there's some kind of (((grift))). Yes simps exist, but I dont think its just guys paying, I can see OF loss-leading for years and paying hoe's checks to hoe, just for the psyops' aspect. The people who own everything, can afford to have unprofitable ventures propped up by their more profitable ones, if the priority aim is social-engineering and not money making.
Nobody cares about the thoughts and opinions of a third world shitskin

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
They would be more likely to prop up a few mainstay ho's, instead of a scattered buck shot of thots. I could almost picture Big Jew paying young white women to whore out and ruin themselves retroactively, which is what all social media is, a way to retroactively take yourself out of politics.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
That's 35 in Islamic years.
My favorite time on Chatroulette, me and my old roommate hanging out, big bong on the table, we're taking rips and just perusing the smattering of cocks and ...more cocks until we finally land on 2 black dudes that were sitting in their apartment, big ass bong on the table. We all pointed at each other while covering our mouths and racially belly laughing at each other. Good times. Would chill with them nigs.

chocolatehellhole

My posts here will be studied by Somali academics
Forum Clout
This is all being documented and added to your Kiwi thread.

@chocolatehellhole don't let this retard delete his lie that those girls are 35.
He's gaslighting again, they might be in their 30s now but they certainly weren't when he was grooming them.

Just like when he used @Patty's Stubby Fingers browser tab screenshot to try to obfuscate, saying "these aren't my tabs for one" as proof.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
My favorite time on Chatroulette, me and my old roommate hanging out, big bong on the table, we're taking rips and just perusing the smattering of cocks and ...more cocks until we finally land on 2 black dudes that were sitting in their apartment, big ass bong on the table. We all pointed at each other while covering our mouths and racially belly laughing at each other. Good times. Would chill with them nigs.
I bet that's what the guys with their cocks out do with eachother too

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I’m with you on this one. Same thing as Disney putting out unprofitable, unlikeable nonsense that the majority of customers reject.

The people that do this are evil but they’re certainly not dumb. What they’re doing is by design.