• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S Tomlinson V Dan Mullen TRO docs

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Why would he said it was thro a 3rd party then? Was his plan to wing it and try to manipulate the judge like he did with those women and old folks he sells insurance to?
They prepare it but you have to file it yourself on the court website.

Edit:

IMG_7057.jpeg

Forum Clout
These judges have seen everything and know how to get the weirdos like Pat out of their courtroom ASAP. This was a same-day appeal (?!) so the judge gave him the special boy treatment while quickly throwing it out.

I think the same thing will happen with the MPD suit, that guy is in his 80's and has probably had 10,000 of these "suing the police" things that he's dismissed.
The one time I've had to go to court was after some renters at a property I own got cited for a noise complaint, ignored it, and a summons was issued. They skipped out so I went to court to take care of it.

The other people in that block of court time all had similar infractions and was amazing to watch all these niggers (including white trash niggers) argue why they shouldn't have gotten fined, how it's unfair, blah blah blah. The judge was trying very hard to be patient but it was like 'you're clearly guilty of it, you can demand a trial but what's the point?'. All I did was say 'yeah, previous tenants broke the law, I'm here to cover it'. Judge was nice as could be and the process took all of one minute. The fine for a noise complaint was $50 and people wanted to fight it.

Fucking retards.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
If Sojourner fucked up the restraining order this badly for Pat, you gotta think of all the other restraining orders for battered homewives that failed.
If some woman showed up to court with a black eye, I'm sure the judge would overlook how poorly the document was written. The fact that nothing illegal happened was the main issue, and the judge focused on the shittiness of the document to avoid having to tell Pat to stop being a faggot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I love that his childish bullshit doesnt work in court where it counts. He can play that shit to his family members and on twitter but it backfires in his face when he finally gets in front of a judge.
Pat got upset and had to shut up when he tried to claim a courthouse isn’t a public place. According to Pat - Dan going to his court date was a felony.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Pat got upset and had to shut up when he tried to claim a courthouse isn’t a public place. According to Pat - Dan going to his court date was a felony.
He might have been referring to the photos Dan took from the street of Pat moving boxes. But there’s no expectation of privacy if you open your front door.