• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S Tomlinson V Dan Mullen TRO docs

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
He might have been referring to the photos Dan took from the street of Pat moving boxes. But there’s no expectation of privacy if you open your front door.
He might actually be talking about the pictures of his hovel which were broadcasted on NPS.

If you’re thinking “HB that’s ridiculous, those pictures are literally on his Airbnb page,” just remember this is Patrick

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Promoting a charity is generous, showing off how much you gave to one is supremely tacky.

I don’t mind at all. It’s clearly meant for an audience of 1 (primarily) - Pat. And it has to chap his ass. 1) Dan’s spending more money on a donation than Pat makes in a week 2) he’s publicly embarassing Pat

The secondary audience, which is us, shouldn’t care beyond that.

I also think part of the Diamond Dan character is to be obnoxious and gauche about stuff like this.

I approve.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Well I'm smart enough to get why Dan would make a charitable donation that also enrages Patty. As opposed to being Mary Menopausal - why couldn't he just make an anonymous donation so Patrick never finds out?
You're proving once again your lack of reading comprehension and continuing with your emotional responses. Your female energy with your whining is gross. Stop it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Promoting a charity is generous, showing off how much you gave to one is supremely tacky.
It was a pretty good bit when people here donated like 4 grand for that sick kids GoFundMe. Can't remember why it was exactly but it was definitely in order to be ball bags to someone

Last edited:

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
You're proving once again your lack of reading comprehension and continuing with your emotional responses. Your female energy with your whining is gross. Stop it.

You posted "hey hellhole" and then told me I was stupid and you can't help me. Stop pretending you're making some brilliant argument and my reading comprehension is the issue here.

Mass.gov

Forum Clout
Our resident "cat lady" crocheting her next set of voodoo dolls

img-WZUzeu8aY5CKn1KRTk7zy.jpeg