• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S Tomlinson V Dan Mullen TRO docs

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
1) This is what I've been saying
2) about patricks filings
3) they don't make sense.
4) not every sentence in a paragraph
5) gets it's own line number

1000010455.jpg

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout

This fucking faggot called a DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SHELTER and said HELP ME, DAN MULLEN IS CALLING ME NAMES.

Sojourner Family Peace Center is the largest nonprofit provider of domestic violence prevention and intervention services in Wisconsin, serving nearly 8,000 clients each year. Established in 1975, Sojourner provides an array of support aimed at helping families affected by domestic violence achieve safety, justice and well-being.

Our primary goals are to ensure the safety of victims of family violence and provide a pathway out of violence for victims and abusers through opportunities to make positive and lasting changes for themselves and their children.

A DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SHELTER FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN had to take time out of their day dealing with beaten women and molested kids to draft up a freebie restraining order for SIX FIGURE AUTHOR Patrick Tomlimson because Dan Mullen made fun of him on the internet and attended a public hearing. He is the most despicable, selfish, shameless cunt on the planet Earth.