• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S Tomlinson V Dan Mullen TRO docs

Forum Clout
Pissy Pat crying that the Commissioner didn't spend days and nights pondering his case. Yeah, Pig. People who actually have jobs are BUSY.

d51dd55c1c80dd3c6ed8cd83006d5a6b.png
No battered negress, child.. You need to waiT your Turn while all resources are decicaTed to stopping a mild mannered software salesman from coming to public court hearings.

Forum Clout
1) This is what I've been saying
2) about patricks filings
3) they don't make sense.
4) not every sentence in a paragraph
5) gets it's own line number

View attachment 220549
Which means he wrote this himself and is blaming Sojourner. He tries to frame it as "my wife". But the reality is the first judge emailed him the same exact criticism, so he scrambled to put together an excuse for his retardation

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
Lynne paid a domestic abuse service center, plus court fees, for this. Holy shit.

A judge critiquing his grammar is something out of a bit we'd come up with. God is a patposter.
I cannot stop laughing out loud at him calling a battered women's shelter and asked them to draw him up a charity restraining order because Dan Mullen trolled him too hard.

This is the funniest thing I've seen here in months and also the most despicable.

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
Which means he wrote this himself and is blaming Sojourner. He tries to frame it as "my wife". But the reality is the first judge emailed him the same exact criticism, so he scrambled to put together an excuse for his retardation
He had Niki call because despite his big juicy tits they wouldn't write it up for him alone because HE CALLED A BATTERED WOMEN'S SHELTER because of Dan Mullen.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
He's still too fucking stupid to know that if you're saying Dan Mullen is the leader of a group of people swatting you, you have to prove it. It's court you retard, not twitter or the news where everyone just believes you.

It's truly unbelievable how goddamned dumb this motherfucker is. Jesus Christ.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
It boggles my mind that he had his first attempt at getting a restraining order tossed out for being unprepared, and yet somehow managed to have a second attempt fail a year later for the same reason. Pat really is hellbent on proving to everyone that he is incapable of learning anything.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Also, I'd assume that if he stopped with the "cyberstalking cult" shit he'd sound a little more credible and less like the hysterical faggot he is.
there was nothing there to tie any of the alleged SWATTings / bomb threats to the supposed group, let alone Dan (because there is nothing), but Rick should be careful throwing those sort of allegations around