Penguicon sighting

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Hows anyone gonna know how to colonize Venus now??? This isnt good. Not one bit. He hasnt even had a chance to coRRecT the record!
Dont worry, he will share his lame venus ideas on twitter. Whether you like it or not.

These retards think they brainstorm on twitter how to solve this theory. Its just that easy that fat drunk with D average high school education can just google the solution.

1714328268665.png

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Dont worry, he will share his lame venus ideas on twitter. Whether you like it or not.

These retards think they brainstorm on twitter how to solve this theory. Its just that easy that fat drunk with D average high school education can just google the solution.

View attachment 195964
I'm so glad this Wikipedia expert is around to really give us a simplified version of information Wich has gone through 40 stages of simplification.

I fucking hope his intestines rot.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Random convention goers getting copies of the police report is a fucking rib smasher.

Hopefully the Twitter people from Reddit don’t let him get away with his usual “as the report clearly states”, bullshit. No Rick, the report clearly states that Rona heard you say it and it states that you deny it. Your word against hers. If you hadn’t pled guilty then maybe your claim would hold a bit more water. Since we #BelieveAllWomen around here it clearly states that you’re a monster who should be put down.

Bravo to the brothermen/children spreading the word.

Last edited:

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
His books need to get banned next. We should stage a book burning of a Starship Repo in solidarity with that Tate fella.
We'll just write starship repo in sharpie on thrift store books so he gets no money. He'll probably have a record year. So fat.
View attachment 195959

Banned from Venus, my ribs.

Venus for me forever, stlaker.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Not that we'll ever get an answer, but I have to wonder - do you think that, at any juncture, did he just break down and cry? Even once? Or has it all been rage, seethe, tweet, repeat?
If I was good at videos I’d make one with Rick’s face over Robert de Niro getting the bad news on the pay phone in goodfellas.

Last edited:

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
Not that we'll ever get an answer, but I have to wonder - do you think that, at any juncture, did he just break down and cry? Even once? Or has it all been rage, seethe, tweet, repeat?
Absolutely he has cried. During his most recent Twitter ban he made a pity comment on Facebook about suicide. Someone has the screenshot.

View attachment 195964
This exchange just proves again that Pat will argue anything. He's arguing with someone that we can't colonize Mars, saying that it doesn't have oxygen, nitrogen, water, gravity, or a magnetic field. Meanwhile he wants to build floating cities inside of poisonous gas clouds on a furnace of a planet in Venus.

Just looking quick on Pat's favorite site, Wikipedia, shows that the atmosphere of Mars "is primarily composed of carbon dioxide (95%), molecular nitrogen (2.85%), and argon (2%)". Pat says this is uninhabitable. Meanwhile, "Venus's atmosphere is composed of 96.5% carbon dioxide and 3.5% nitrogen, with other chemical compounds present only in trace amounts". Pat: let's build cities in Venus's clouds. Nearly identical but Pat's made his choice and will argue it.