Penguicon sighting

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I'm sure during those calls he wasn't acerbic, condescending and impolite as well
" THERE ARE NAZIS INSIDE OF YOUR CONVENTION!" " If you dont do what I say then I will consider you as being complicit"

200w.gif

Last edited:

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
It's funny and all that Pat was "removed" but the fact that someone actually showed up means we could have got audio or footage of fatso reading from his retarded Tiny Tim book and missed out on it. I wanted to hear him try and read that cockney bullshit.
He’ll try again at GenCon, if not somewhere else before that

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Not that we'll ever get an answer, but I have to wonder - do you think that, at any juncture, did he just break down and cry? Even once? Or has it all been rage, seethe, tweet, repeat?
Linger longer, stlaker. Pat was clearly coming off a day of crying and raging when he lost his Twitter right before the election/In the Black release and had to do that awful science livestream the same day. He’s probably sobbed uncontrollably many times before and after that.

By saying the report clearly states that he didn’t do anything. That’s the best he came up with.
Which is one of my favorite Pat takes. The report says Rona claimed, probably attested to be true under penalty of prosecution, that Pat threatened the life of his ex-wife and unborn child. Pat says that's not true. Case closed, I guess. Pat wins again.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
This exchange just proves again that Pat will argue anything. He's arguing with someone that we can't colonize Mars, saying that it doesn't have oxygen, nitrogen, water, gravity, or a magnetic field. Meanwhile he wants to build floating cities inside of poisonous gas clouds on a furnace of a planet in Venus.

Just looking quick on Pat's favorite site, Wikipedia, shows that the atmosphere of Mars "is primarily composed of carbon dioxide (95%), molecular nitrogen (2.85%), and argon (2%)". Pat says this is uninhabitable. Meanwhile, "Venus's atmosphere is composed of 96.5% carbon dioxide and 3.5% nitrogen, with other chemical compounds present only in trace amounts". Pat: let's build cities in Venus's clouds. Nearly identical but Pat's made his choice and will argue it.
A whole planet made of gas? Must have been Nikki's idea.