Stern/Biden Interview Sends Anthony Into Tizzy

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He had to make a movie that made him look like the world’s best husband and father of year while locking himself in the basement on weekends to avoid having to interact with his family.
Wasn’t he pretending to be a woman in online sex chat rooms? Plus he was getting divorced during and after the movie so the producers made him keep it quiet. Alison calling in because “Ralph” put condoms on Stern’s shopping list as a goof is still the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard.

I used to love when he would be telling them how he’s such a fan of them and completely get something major they’ve done wrong because he’s just reading what some staff members printed out notes. It happens when he tries to claim he’s a “huge” fan of current people like Post Malone, Billie Elish etc when his musical preferences stopped somewhere in the 70s. It would be obvious because he would be talking about what he was listening to over the weekend while painting or playing chess and try to throw in some current artist - like “oh I was painting and listening to some Neil Young, Jimi Hendrix - oh and Cardi B”
Howard is a complete poser and a total fraud. When he was at WNBC, he was into Air Supply and Pablo Cruise. He pretended to be "into rock" when he made the move to KRock. Early on, Leslie West of Mountain was the only "rock star" who'd do his show, so he claimed he was a huge Mountain fan. Ditto Dee Snider, the Ramones, and Enuff Z Nuff. While he knows of the biggest Led Zeppelin and Metallica songs, he's not, and has never been, a fan of any of those bands he professes to love. He is a "big fan" of anyone willing to do his show. He used to goof on Gary all the time about Springsteen, then he did the show and Howie was gushing like a schoolgirl over him. He once told Metallica he "listened to them in high school" despite the fact that he was well into his 30s when their first record came out.

Wasn’t he pretending to be a woman in online sex chat rooms? Plus he was getting divorced during and after the movie so the producers made him keep it quiet. Alison calling in because “Ralph” put condoms on Stern’s shopping list as a goof is still the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard.
There was an entire chapter in "Miss America" devoted to his "cyber sex" exploits. He pretended to be a girl, and likewise "pretended" to be a fag, too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Howard is a complete poser and a total fraud. When he was at WNBC, he was into Air Supply and Pablo Cruise. He pretended to be "into rock" when he made the move to KRock. Early on, Leslie West of Mountain was the only "rock star" who'd do his show, so he claimed he was a huge Mountain fan. Ditto Dee Snider, the Ramones, and Enuff Z Nuff. While he knows of the biggest Led Zeppelin and Metallica songs, he's not, and has never been, a fan of any of those bands he professes to love. He is a "big fan" of anyone willing to do his show. He used to goof on Gary all the time about Springsteen, then he did the show and Howie was gushing like a schoolgirl over him. He once told Metallica he "listened to them in high school" despite the fact that he was well into his 30s when their first record came out.
I forgot the Metallica / high school claim - even then he wouldn’t have been aware of them until the black album.

At this point his claims are so ridiculous and obviously lies he’s up there with Hulk Hogan who said Metallica wanted him to play bass for them after Cliff Died, Andre was 700 pounds when he slammed him, he was asked to star in “The Wrestler” and “missed the call” because he was busy picking up his kids from school for the George Foreman Grill. Stern has been claiming he’s been “in talks” for major movie roles since Private Parts but has turned them down when the only ones you can find he turned down was Dirty Work as Satan (which went to Adam Sandler) and Man of The Year (which went to Robin Williams)

I forgot the Metallica / high school claim - even then he wouldn’t have been aware of them until the black album.

At this point his claims are so ridiculous and obviously lies he’s up there with Hulk Hogan who said Metallica wanted him to play bass for them after Cliff Died, Andre was 700 pounds when he slammed him, he was asked to star in “The Wrestler” and “missed the call” because he was busy picking up his kids from school for the George Foreman Grill. Stern has been claiming he’s been “in talks” for major movie roles since Private Parts but has turned them down when the only ones you can find he turned down was Dirty Work as Satan (which went to Adam Sandler) and Man of The Year (which went to Robin Williams)
He was completely unaware that Metallica even existed until he heard Sandman. He likes three Metallica songs...Sandman, Unforgiven, and Nothing Else Matters. In 1996, KRock debuted the new Metallica single "Until It Sleeps", and Howie was trying so, so hard to pretend it was good and he liked it. Total cringe, and it's highly doubtful that he ever listened to that dud again even once.

Or when he inducted faggot Bon Jovi into the gay RARHOF. In 1989, Kinison was supposed to bring Bon Jovi into the studio, but they went off on a coke bender instead and never showed. Howard ridiculed and mocked "Bon Phony" for years after that. Then he did the show, and Howard was suddenly their biggest fan and a huge booster from way, way back. Total retcon job and complete bullshit. Howard never talked about these artists and bands he supposedly adored, in fact he mocked those who liked them or cared about them in any way. Howard's music was shit like Herman's Hermits, The Turtles, and faggy lite FM rock like Air Supply.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

He told Saget that he turned it down because he didn’t really get it. Just really an odd statement when it’s a pretty straightforward scene where quite honestly Stern would have been perfect. He still had that really edgy reputation at the time.

Does Hulk even play bass?

Until It Sleeps hit #1 in the US, UK among others.

The single alone went gold selling 500K units along side that other dud, Gangsta's Paradise. I Believe I Can Fly sold 600K in 1996.

You're allowed to not like the song, but to call it a dud is just factually wrong.
I meant "dud" as in "it blew, and still continues to blow to this day". Of course it was going to sell like gangbusters, that was the first new Metallica tune on five years. But it was hilarious listening to Stern pitifully pretending to be way into it, when he clearly was not.

Another time during the 90s, they came back from a break and Fred was playing the heavy part of "One". Howard turned up his nose and said something like "ewww, what is this garbage?". Fred said "it's your favorite band Metallica", and Howie had no clue.