• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WhY DoEsN'T qUaSi pOsT NoW tHaT ThE QuAsH Is fInIsHeD

G

FACTUAL ALLEGATIONS
7. Plaintiff incorporates the previous paragraphs of this Complaint by reference as if fully restated herein.
8. On or about February 5, 2020, Defendant John Doe 1, anonymously created and published a shaming-forum website, [URL="http://www.onaforums.net"]www.onaforums.net[/URL], exclusively dedicated to shaming, defaming and harassing Plaintiff.

This isn't even factual. Man, the SFWA's lawyers are fucking tards. We talk about kikes and niggers too.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
GOOK FIGHT

ss.png

david_sohn-resized1.jpg

G
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
Forum Clout
So it looks like Jerry Jen subpoenaed SFWA to get financial records and SFWA is now trying to QUASH QUASO’s subpoena
Too bad we have audio evidence of Patrick admitting he will never pay Quasi, and that a professional organization he is a part of is funding the lawsuit.

Recorded in one party consent states. Bless Josiah

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Yes but are his children slim, we're going to need to see isolated hand shots that were taking in an effort to avoid providing Rick more doxx on him.

look, when things are quiet we have to attack each other - I don’t make the rules. That’s just the way it is. Don’t post your fat ass children on here when things are quiet. You brought it upon yourself.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
explain to the folks at home what legal grounds does Quasi have to drag the child-lovers at SFWA into this. No way funding a fat faggot with bitch tits leaves them on the hook for the judgement debt, so what is it? Unless Pat signed some contract with SFWA stating so and showed it to Jen, or there's some other missing piece of the puzzle, I fail to understand this

G

look, when things are quiet we have to attack each other - I don’t make the rules. That’s just the way it is. Don’t post your fat ass children on here when things are quiet. You brought it upon yourself.
It's the bit maaaaaannnn, I have to post what I do to guide my friend Rick to the slop. We all got our roles and rules, we didn't make them we just follow them. Only the little one is at all fat, he also hasn't played an organized sport, which is what I say about Rick.