“Everything that comes from them should be doubted and verified”

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Isn't this old?

This is not true.

Nobody was banned for the Null stuff.

What really happened is Null saw this satirical post:
screenshot_20230122_121345_chrome-jpg.90234

And started claiming this place was swatting him and mommy. He pulled a page right out of Patricks book with that one.

I was who posted his dox and I wasn't banned. None of the posts were removed either. They're all still up.

What actually happened is Null cried wolf over a joke post that said "#IWillBombYourGrandma", because he's a fat faggot, just like Patrick.

#NullFacts
I hate to put on my lifts and wig here but that's not the whole story. There definitely was one fag who took it too far and worded an actionable threat and got banned like any retard should. I remember it and it can be verified if you're autistic enough to dig deep. Null's still a massive homo for implying that anything came of it and everyone here was on board with it.

I like any opportunity to shit on the familystarter but anyone on either side who actually takes this 'feud' seriously is a moron because it's a big game of gay telephone with a lotta misinformation and works. I bet half the dummies that posted in this thread thought Null made that post yesterday.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
I hate to put on my lifts and wig here but that's not the whole story. There definitely was one fag who took it too far and worded an actionable threat and got banned like any retard should. I remember it and it can be verified if you're autistic enough to dig deep. Null's still a massive homo for implying that anything came of it and everyone here was on board with it.

I like any opportunity to shit on the familystarter but anyone on either side who actually takes this 'feud' seriously is a moron because it's a big game of gay telephone with a lotta misinformation and works. I bet half the dummies that posted in this thread thought Null made that post yesterday.
Shhh, child

Maybe this is a different incidence, but I recall people getting very bent out of shape by a diaper account tagging entities and making certain demands, or the sewers of MKE would be backed up by shit, or something? I don't remember details, but it was obviously a way over the top bit ( could not be construed as serious) but it got Kiwis (and some here?) razzled. Maybe it was about the kiwis trying to distribute a Xmas Carnage without paying?

People made a stink (get it?) but I thought it was a pretty funny bit. Especially considering the spazzed kiwi reaction it got. But what do I know? I was just a lurker and still don't know nothin.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Women love when you don’t have empathy for innocent people who died and you think a nuke going off in DC would be a “net positive”. Oh also you’re a fat 30 year old virgin
Those "innocent" people deserved it because they didn't flee their home country to go hideout in the 3rd world! Don't they know how many types of cheese they're missing out on!?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.