Compound Media is finished [that’s a Redbar Rumor]

IMG_0388.jpeg

He’ll get booted off Patreon, after the 1st nigger rant.

Probably join locals aka right wing Patreon
Funny how you leftist demons are all the sudden calling people the N word, faggot, whore, as soon as they don't have the same political views. That's because all you have is pure hatred and lust for power. Pretending to care about women, blacks and gays is just a ruse.

Keep burning in your hatred. I'm sure you will.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Funny how you leftist demons are all the sudden calling people the N word, faggot, whore, as soon as they don't have the same political views. That's because all you have is pure hatred and lust for power. Pretending to care about women, blacks and gays is just a ruse.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile

You’re a funny man, odd, little off but funny.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
I mean that's effectively a given when the "star" of the thing flees the state and doesn't foot the bill for the studio space.
Do we know for a fact he's actually in that house we think he built and that's not just to throw us off his scent? With him down there and Joe Cumia in international waters, all this Kurt Love/J-Lo/Diddy stuff in the news you gotta wonder

:fighter_md: